Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively managing all of its procurement requirements including:
– Setting the vision and the mission of the Procurement Department;
– Defining, developing and implementing a streamlined and efficient procurement strategy;
– Developing effective and efficient procurement structures, procedures and processes and driving improvements and standardization across business areas;
– Understanding business priorities and ensuring procurement activities effectively support CAF’s businesses across all CAF Divisions;
– Tracking, controlling and reporting on key procurement metrics to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the organization;
– Serving as key contact for procurement related topics and ensuring that business needs and requirements are reflected in procurement activities;
– Managing and building effective relationships with key suppliers to ensure value for CAF;
– Leading and developing the procurement team in providing an exceptional procurement experience across the business;
– Determining the best processes in order to drive cost and service improvements;
– Developing, overseeing and maintaining the annual procurement budget.
The CAF Head of Procurement will be responsible for developing and executing a Procurement Strategy and ensuring the on-going improvement of the entire operations of CAF’s procurement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar;
• Minimum experience of 10 years in strategic sourcing, procurement, vendor management, drafting contracts and negotiations in an international and multicultural corporation in a similar role;
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, bidding software, contract management system and ERP/SAP;
• Fluent in English and/or Arabic and French
• Able to work independently and within a larger team to achieve results and impact;
• Proven capabilities and leadership skills to inspire and develop the team;
• Skilled in negotiation and conflict management;
• Strong sense of accountability, responsibility and integrity.
Application deadline: 20/11/2019