Join UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency Working together to build better futures for people forced to fl ee
UNHCR is a global organization dedicated to protecting and assisting refugees, internally displaced and stateless people.
We work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find refuge after fleeing violence, persecution, war or disaster at home.
As the lead agency for international protection of refugees, we deliver life-saving assistance like shelter, food and water; help safeguard fundamental human rights; and develop solutions that ensure people to have a safe place to call home where they can lead productive lives. We also work to end statelessness for millions of people worldwide without a nationality.
We operate in challenging, volatile and even dangerous contexts, assisting and protecting people making extraordinary efforts to survive. As a front-line organization at the ready in emergencies, we need colleagues who:
• are willing to serve in hardship locations and emergency operations
• are passionate about our mission and inspire others with their dedication and work ethic
• are professionals with high integrity who can respond to the needs of people forced to flee across the globe in a responsible and reliable manner
• thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
• bring innovative ideas, skills and solutions to help save lives and build a better future for people forced to flee
We would be delighted to have you on board! If interested, please visit the UNHCR Career page at https://www.unhcr.org/careers.html where you’ll fi nd over 290 exciting international professional career opportunities in various locations. Closing date for applications: 9 October 2019 (midnight Geneva time).
The UNHCR workforce consists of many diverse nationalities, cultures, languages and opinions. UNHCR seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.