Head of Growth
|Position||Head of Growth|
|Department||Marketing & Sales|
Susu is a digitally enhanced full-service healthcare solution for the African diaspora to care for their families back home.
We are an innovative, impact-focused startup with big plans for growth across the continent. We’re building a diverse global team of people passionate about transforming healthcare in Africa, and leveraging technology to enable excellent service and care for our customers and beneficiaries.
Susu is searching for committed, energetic and ambitious people to join us to build and scale our healthcare solution and positively impact the lives of Africans at home, and around the world. This is your chance to be a part of this exciting business from the start. Susu is currently launched in Ivory Coast and will be launching in more African countries in the coming months.
Susu in the media
- Susu en vidéo – Le service de santé complet pour vos proches en Afrique – La tranquillité d’esprit pour vous !
- TV5Monde – Vivatech : Pourquoi l’Afrique est à la pointe de la tech ?
- RFI @ VivaTech – PRIORITÉ SANTÉ : La santé et l’intelligence artificielle
- RFI Le débat Africain http://www.rfi.fr/emission/20190721-afrique-engagement-femmes-cheffes-entreprise?fbclid=IwAR2E0gGKyvKsTNIQ9mEonDJBy1G8QMZ1WAaa7dgArjeADJE0Z1mtiLphKxI
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth to oversee our entire customer acquisition pipeline.
Our ideal candidate should be able to watch how all the pieces in our customer acquisition funnel are working together toward the overall goal of growing Susu. As the Head of Growth, you should be able to plan and deliver an effective marketing & sales strategy to achieve our business goals.
You will also make strategic adjustments to sales, marketing, and retention strategies based on what’s best for the entire direction of the business.
You should demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest sales and marketing technologies on key platforms.
Ultimately, you should have a good professional and personal knowledge of Africa and its diaspora
As the Head of Growth you will be in charge of the following scope:
1- Marketing: website, social media, content marketing, customer messaging, offline marketing, paid acquisition
2- Sales/customer relation: leads management, feedback collection
- Design and implement the company’s growth strategy (offline/online marketing and sales) within budget requirements and aligned with the company’s goals
- Set specific objectives, define KPIs and monitor leads acquisition and conversion metrics
- Define and implement leads’ acquisition and conversion process
- Implement and optimize paid media campaigns on an on-going basis
- Manage marketing and sales teams and motivate sales teams to ensure revenue targets are met
- Ensure smooth implementation and operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs, social media, CRM, customer relations, customer messaging)
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic and sign ups including SEO optimization, A/B testing, sponsorship and discount programs
- Collect feedback from customers, suggest new solutions to improve customer experience and work with product team to implement new features
- Partner with Creative and Marketing agencies to support brand initiatives across all digital touchpoint
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
Job skills and qualifications
- 10+ years of proven work experience in a growth (digital marketing & sales) or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong understanding of data science and analytics
- Excellent understanding of funnels logic and how digital channels work
- Editing and writing skills to devise and edit content for various digital platforms
- Familiarity with optimization, A/B testing tactics, SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Solid experience with sales and online marketing tools and web-based technologies: CRM , marketing automation, customer relation management tools (zendesk)
- BSc or BA degree in sales, marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Experience in the fintech and/or health insurance industry is a plus
- Experience with African market or African diaspora is a plus
- Target and results obsessive
- Creative thinker
- Ethical approach to business management and operations
- Disciplined, organized
- Friendly, service oriented
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Caring/ empathetic towards our employees, customers, beneficiaries, partners
Language fluency in French
Must be based in Paris, or willing to relocate to Paris