Junior Brand Manager
Reporting to Marketing Director, your main tasks will be to ensure the long-term growth of the company, particularly in Central and West Africa, through the continuous development of its brands in line with the company’s brand strategies, foster achievement of specific objectives of net sales and market share through the implementation of the annual marketing plan covering specific responsibilities vis-à-vis the brand. As such, you will be responsible for:
- Set up an annual marketing plan ;
- Understanding and understanding of the consumer ;
- Develop a marketing and communication strategy ;
- Ensure the performance of the brand ;
- Control the profitability of the brand and the budget ;
- Ensure the maximization of the return on investment ;
- Develop a customer marketing plan ;
- Make international exchanges.
Higher education diploma (Bac + 5) in marketing or any course related to business, you have at least 2 years of experience in a consumer business in marketing or S & CM. Also, you have some work experience directly with suppliers and third-party agencies. With a good command of English and French, you have good knowledge of budget control.
In addition, you are organized, have a sense of responsibility, initiative and team spirit. You also have good analytical skills, communicate and excellent influence skills.