We are a leading privately owned Multinational Company, with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, strong presence in Ghana and in some other West African Countries. In its quest to strengthen its Operations and consolidate its position as a Market Leader, the Company desires to recruit a highly competent, talented and self-motivated individual to fill the role of a Managing Directorforthe Ghana subsidiary.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging career prospects await the successful candidate.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
· Excellent Leadership, Communication and Organisational skills.
· Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
· Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business relationship with Partners.
· Sound knowledge of marketing and promotional channels in local and international markets.
· Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
· Good Commercial and People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
· Above 45 years of age with minimum of 20 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 5 years of which must be at a Top Managerial level in a blue chip company preferably in FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking etc. Experience as a Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer in a blue chip Company will be an added advantage.
· Direct ail Business and Operational activities of the Company and ensure the right Policies and Measures are put in place to drive corporate goals and objectives.
· Prepare a Corporate and Annuel business plan, and monitor progress against these plans.
· Provide direction for the Commercial, Sales, Technical and other Teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
· Represent the Company in negotiations with the Public, key Stakeholders, Business Partners, Government Departments and other key Contacts.
· Establish and maintain an effective relationship (formai and informai) with major Customers, relevant Government Agencies, Local Authorities, key Decision Makers and other Stakeholders to ensure the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply, please e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport photograph) to us at email@example.com.
Send your Curriculum Vitae within two weeks from the date of this publication.
All applications will be treated in confidence and onlyshort-listed candidates will becontacted.